Why just drink your coffee when you can make art out of it?
Also: today I formally swear off sugar in my java. Just Splenda, thanks very much. Next up: milk. I think. Perhaps.
The starters for the 2012 All Star Game will be unveiled tonight on TNT at 7pm/4pm.
They may be counting a few last minute votes over at NBA headquarters, but I believe we can safely assume the following people will be starting.
- Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
- Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
- LeBron James, Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
- Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- Andrew Bynum, Los Angeles Lakers
- Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers,
- Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
It’s almost a shame that the All Star Game isn’t in Los Angeles this year with the amount of local favorites in the starting line up.
The game will take place on Sunday, February 26th at the Amway Center.
More as the story develops.
photo 162- Am I the only one who thinks Madonna was very smart enough to add some real vocal talent (Mr. Cee-Lo) and some popular youngins (Nicki Minaj, LMFAO, M.I.A.) to jazz up her act?